the FASTEST super-tenere has just arrived (and first one in Oregon?!?)

stevepsd

New Member
Founding Member
2011 Site Supporter
2012 Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 3, 2010
Messages
1,500
Location
Idaho & OR
What I am sure will be the FASTEST Super-Tenere (of course it's Blue!) has just arrived at my dealer in Coos Bay, Oregon. :D :D :D I pick it up this evening!

Only 11 months and 1 day wait!

I just picked it up and have over 100 miles on it already. What a ride. Very responsive, especially in 'S'port mode, suspension is very compliant. Very flickable as well. Mine came with Metzeler Tourances as well!!!

Stock windshield in the 'high' position is great for me, no wind grabbing the visor on my Arai XD3. No buffeting, really pretty quiet. I bough the side wings as well but don't have them installed yet.

It's a keeper!

YEAH!!!!
 

Attachments

trinc4me

New Member
Founding Member
2011 Site Supporter
2012 Site Supporter
Joined
Nov 12, 2010
Messages
813
Location
Apex, NC
Re: the FASTEST super-tenere has just arrived!

stevepsd said:
What I am sure will be the FASTEST Super-Tenere (of course it's Blue!) has just arrived at my dealer in Coos Bay, Oregon. :D :D :D I pick it up this evening!

Only 11 months and 1 day wait!

YEAH!!!!
Congrats!
 

colorider

Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
2011 Site Supporter
2012 Site Supporter
2013 Site Supporter
Joined
Sep 25, 2010
Messages
5,442
Location
Sidney, NE
Re: the FASTEST super-tenere has just arrived!

Congrats on another of the FASTEST Blue ones!!!!

;)
 

stevepsd

New Member
Founding Member
2011 Site Supporter
2012 Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 3, 2010
Messages
1,500
Location
Idaho & OR
Just picked her up and have over 100 miles on her already. What a ride!!!!

In 'S'port mode you have to be careful as it will hit triple digits in no time, it gets up and flat out goes....don't ask me how I know.... ;)
 

shuhite

New Member
Founding Member
2011 Site Supporter
Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Messages
56
Location
Oregon
Hey Steve, I picked mine up today also up the road from you at Florence Yamaha! My buddy picked his up there on Sunday.
Were all of Rons delivered?

I love this baby! Are you staying in Oregon now? Maybe get together for a forest road ride sometime!?

Rocky.
 

S_Palmer

Member
Founding Member
2011 Site Supporter
Joined
Nov 21, 2010
Messages
116
Location
Baker City, Oregon
Sorry to burst your bubble but my faster black showed up in Baker City last Friday. Did the 600 mile oil change Monday.
Look me up if you get to east side (we have all the good roads) Sfsf.
 

stevepsd

New Member
Founding Member
2011 Site Supporter
2012 Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 3, 2010
Messages
1,500
Location
Idaho & OR
shuhite said:
Hey Steve, I picked mine up today also up the road from you at Florence Yamaha! My buddy picked his up there on Sunday.
Were all of Rons delivered?

I love this baby! Are you staying in Oregon now? Maybe get together for a forest road ride sometime!?

Rocky.
I'm here in Oregon....only until Saturday, then back to the salt mine :( (for a while).
 

stevepsd

New Member
Founding Member
2011 Site Supporter
2012 Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 3, 2010
Messages
1,500
Location
Idaho & OR
S_Palmer said:
Sorry to burst your bubble but my faster black showed up in Baker City last Friday. Did the 600 mile oil change Monday.
Look me up if you get to east side (we have all the good roads) Sfsf.
I'm planning a ride sometime in the near future for your area....Have to go to Canyon City to take care of some business.............
 

digitalmoto

Lack of sleep does strange things to my brain.
2011 Site Supporter
2012 Site Supporter
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
428
Location
Hillsboro, OR
stevepsd said:
What I am sure will be the FASTEST Super-Tenere (of course it's Blue!) has just arrived at my dealer in Coos Bay, Oregon. :D :D :D I pick it up this evening!
<yawn> I picked mine up on Saturday 7/30. That might make mine the first ST delivered in Oregon. >:D
 

jaquima

Live young, die fast, wear clean underwear.
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
37
Location
High Desert
I just picked mine up from the dealer in Bend.

WOW. F'n WOW.

That is all.
 
Top